White beans onion soup French style (slow cooker)
I found that amazing recipe on The Busy Baker blog.
What a wonderful idea Chrissie had to try this recipe! This version is adapted to our miso broth :) Enjoy!
* image and original recipe from The Busy Baker
2 tablespoon vegetable oil
2 onions, diced
350 ml white beans, rinsed and drained
1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
1 jar (4 cups) Tata Soupe miso broth
homemade or storebought croutons for garnish
- Add the oil and the onion to your slow cooker on high
- Stir in to combine, cover and let the onion caramelize for 3 hours in the slow cooker
- Add the beans, oregano and broth, cover and continue to cook on high for another 3 hours
- Serve, garnish with croutons, and enjoy!